Adoption and EAC News
July 1, 2016 Country Update and Families Traveling
- Bulgaria – sibling groups of 3, children 8 & older, sibling groups of two (6 & older) either gender, children 6 & under with moderate to major special needs are available for adoption from Bulgaria. EAC Family is traveling this weekend to bring home sibling group of 3. They received referral of their children less than 5 months after the dossier was submitted!
- China – 3 families leaving tomorrow for China 12 months -13 years old either gender, various medical conditions baby boys and girls available through the 1 to 1 orphanage partnership
- Haiti: we welcomed our first placement home in March, 2016. There are 10 families that have received official referrals. Five of these families should be home this summer! One family is scheduled to make their socialization trip in the beginning of August.
- India: 4 families adopted girls in the 3-6 age range in 2015, this year 7 more families received referrals of girls 2-6 yrs old and should be bringing their children home by end of the year. Two families completed adoption of 6 year old girls early this year.
June 1, 2015 Traveling Family Update
- Uganda – seven families are in Uganda in various stages of their adoption, returning to the US with their children
- DRCongo – all children’s cases are being reviewed; as many as 40 children could come home in the next 2-3 months
- Honduras – one family is leaving this week to bring their child home; the adoption is complete
- Poland – three families are there now in various stages of adoption and one family is leaving next week
- China – eight children are recently home learning what it is be an American
- Bulgaria – one family is coming home this week with twins and another family is leaving this week as well
- India – one family is currently in India, two other families are eager to travel soon
- Haiti – in the next two months, we will have two children coming home, their adoptions are complete
April 29th, 2015
Margaret Cole was on “Living the Word” show on April 29, 2015 on radio station WHKW-AM 1220 “The Word”. She was sharing news about the upcoming 23rd Annual Memorial Weekend Reunion and Adoption Celebration.
Click here for the LTW podcast
April 16th, 2015
Click here for EAC Africa and Haiti Update
December 23rd, 2014
Click here for New Exciting China Rules for 2015
September 8th, 2014
Click here for EAC’s Summer 2014 Newsletter
July 1st, 2014
Click here for EAC’s Spring-Summer 2014 Newsletter
February 19th, 2014
Click here for EAC’s Winter 2013-2014 Newsletter
November 6th, 2013
Click here for EAC’s Fall 2013 Newsletter
August 23rd, 2013
EAC is proud to announce we have received our Poland License!
Click here for more information!
July 10th, 2013 –
Click here for EAC’s 2013 Summer Newsletter
January 2nd, 2013 – RUSSIA NEWS
Please check out our Russia page to read Russia’s most recent update
December 17th, 2012 – RUSSIA NEWS
EAC has been made aware of another rumored situation which could ban international adoptions from Russia as early as January 2013. The situation involves Russia’s response to the United States “Magnitsky Act”. We are handling this a rumor as no official word has been issued from the United States Department of State.
We hope the Russian response will not ban adoptions from Russia.
We are focused on obtaining “credible” information, and will forward this information to you as soon as possible.
We ask, in respect to all EAC families involved, you refrain from calling us with questions regarding this situation.
At this point, we simply, do not know the facts surrounding this rumor. As reliable information becomes available EAC will continue to send you updates.
Click here for news about your donations used to help repair an orphanage in Russia!