JOIN EAC IN HELPING PROSPECTIVE PARENTS WITH THEIR INTERNATIONAL ADOPTION!
- EAC has helped bring home over 7,800 children from around the world since 1991.
- We are a non-profit, Hague accredited agency.
- EAC is recognized as a leading agency in international adoptions.
With the sometimes limited medical information available on children available for international adoption, EAC wants to make sure prospective families receive professional input regarding a particular child’s medical and development condition.
IA Doctors can help us help families by providing them:
- Consultation on growth trends
- Assessment of developmental progress
- Explanation of foreign medical terms and diagnoses
- Overall risk assessment for future medical and developmental needs
Together, we can make a difference!
Click here for our Diagnosis List